Drew L. Johnson
Drew L. Johnson has been fighting for the rights of Lane County Social Security Disability claimants for more than 40 years and has represented claimants in over 3,000 hearings. A graduate of the University of Oregon School of Law, Mr. Johnson co-founded the firm of Johnson, Cram and McKeever in 1980. In 2000, he left to start his own firm with an exclusive focus on Social Security Disability services.
Mr. Johnson believes in providing unmatched personal attention and takes pride in his track record of success helping clients get the benefits they deserve. By focusing exclusively on Social Security Disability cases, he has been able to create the most effective strategies and most responsive representation for all of his clients. He is committed to serving every person who comes into his office with compassion, respect, and dignity.
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D., 1975
- University of Oregon, B.S., 1972
- Member of the Oregon State Bar, 1975–present
- U.S. District Court, 1976–present
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 1986–present
- Sustaining Member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives, 1977–present